Are you a 2d Inbetweener? Would you be interested in working on a 2d animated sequence that will appear in our upcoming hybrid feature ‘Peter Rabbit’? This will be a short contract running approximately 6 weeks.
This is an immediate start for the right candidate. We currently use digital animation software TV Paint but if you are proficient in Toon Boom Harmony and/or Photoshop we’d like to hear from you.
What you’ll get to do:
- Work alongside some of the best animation artists in the world
- Work within a team environment under the supervision of the animation supervisor/art director/associate director.
- Inbetween 2d animated sequences using digital tools.
- Develop a working knowledge of all necessary production tools.
- Maintain an open and professional demeanor regarding direction, changes and shifting requirements.
What you bring:
- Production experience with cell/2d digital software
- Good drawing skills.
- A high level of proficiency in Photoshop, Toon Boom Harmony or TV Paint.
- The ability to work to a deadline.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- The ability to work to deadlines.
- Ideally a degree or equivalent in animation.
What you’ll need to include in your application:
- Your resume/CV – you can attach or paste further down this page.
- Links to a reel or reels that demonstrate the work you have done previously
Please note that, because of security restrictions, we are unable to open Dropbox or Google Doc links.
As this is a short term contract we encourage people who are Australian citizens/PR to apply.
To apply, please complete our online application form via our website http://www.animallogic.com/Careers/Jobs
Animal Logic is one of the world’s most accomplished digital studios producing award winning, ground breaking and trail blazing animation, visual effects and design. If you think Animal, think Moulin Rouge, House of Flying Daggers, 300, The Great Gatsby, Happy Feet, Legend of the Guardians, BBC’s Walking with Dinosaurs 3D, Avengers: Age of Ultron and of course the blockbuster and BAFTA winning hit, The LEGO® Movie. Yes, that’s all us!