Zoic Studios is an Award winning VFX company made up of accomplished artists and producers who understand story, process and relationships. Partnership, integrity and enthusiasm are our key founding principles. We have three locations, Los Angeles, New York City and Vancouver, Canada. Some of our recent credits include, Keeping Up with the Joneses, Keanu, Once Upon a Time, The 100, Arrow, Lemony Snicket’s A Series of Unfortunate Events, Imaginary Mary and Man in the High Castle and The Get Down.
“Visual Evolution” is our mission; we invest in constantly improving our technological and studio processes so that our artists can focus on being creative even in the lightning fast paced world of visual effects. We apply these principles to our work on some of the most VFX intensive film and television projects out there. We like a challenge. Do you?
Our Vancouver, BC office is currently looking to hire experienced 3D Animators for an immediate start. Mid-July to mid-August contract.
Summary of Position:
Works under the Animation Supervisor to create realistic creature and character animation for a variety of live action productions.
- Realistic creature and character animation
- Ensuring animation meets production deadlines
- Ensuring animation meets quality standards
- Knowing and following all pipeline and studio policies and procedures
- 3 years minimum experience working as a 3D character animator within live action film and television
- A strong visual understanding of anatomy and physics is a must
- Proficiency animating in Maya
- Ability to work within a fast-paced team environment
- Positive attitude, hard worker, flexible schedule
- Strong attention to detail and follow through
* BC Residents only please.