3D Generalist Focusing on Lighting
Zoic Studios is an Award winning VFX company made up of accomplished artists and producers who understand story, process and relationships. Partnership, integrity and enthusiasm are our key founding principles. We have two studios located in Los Angeles and Vancouver, Canada. Some of our recent credits include, Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon: Sword of Destiny, Big Eyes, Night at the Museum 3, Once Upon a Time, The 100, and Arrow.
“Visual Evolution” is our mission; we invest in constantly improving our technological and studio processes so that our artists can focus on being creative even in the lightning fast paced world of visual effects. We apply these principles to our work on some of the most VFX intensive film and television projects out there. We like a challenge. Do you?
Our Vancouver, BC office is currently looking to hire 3D Generalists with an emphasis on lighting & rendering, beginning immediately with a May end date.
- On-the-box that requires completion of VFX tasks and taking 3D elements from start to finish
- Attend daily project meetings to show iterations and receive feedback
- Must be able to work independently or within teams to achieve high quality assets and 3d passes for hand off to compositing
- Attention to detail and awareness of schedule and daily output goals
- Pro-active team member who demonstrates a strong sense of creativity and respect for aesthetics
- Min. 3 years experience in feature film and/or episodic television
- Expert knowledge in lighting and shading
- Expert in Maya
- Expert in Vray
- Experience in Nuke
- Experience in Shotgun
- Knowledge of ZBrush a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills