We are currently looking for Animation/Layout (Performance) TDs for our hybrid feature ‘Peter Rabbit’. This is a short contract commencing as soon as possible till the end of the year.
Working with other Animation/Layout (Performance) TDs you will be involved and responsible for pipeline development and support. Ultimately, this role is ensuring the optimization of the workflow of the Performance departments which include Edit, Assembly, Tracking, Layout and Animation.
The following will be highly regarded:
- 3 years minimum working on animated features or VFX projects
- Competency using and troubleshooting Maya in a production environment
- Experience with a large facility pipeline
- Experience supporting animators and layout artists
- Experience using Linux in production
- Experience interfacing with an R&D department
Programming experience in C++ and/or a degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Physics or equivalent will be considered a bonus
The following is required of all candidates:
- Programming experience in Python
- Experience in PyQt
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to follow through on solutions
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and problem solve
- Ability to work within a strong team environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Due to the length of contract we encourage people who are Australian citizens or Permanent residents; or who are eligible for a working holiday visa to apply.
If you are interested in applying for this position then please complete our online application form via our website http://www.animallogic.com
Animal Logic recently delivered The LEGO® Batman Movie (2017), The Great Wall (2016) and The Master: A LEGO® Ninjago Short (2016) and Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (2017). Animal Logic is currently in production on Alien: Covenant (2017), The LEGO® Ninjago Movie (2017), Peter Rabbit (2018) and The LEGO® Movie Sequel (2019). Other film credits include: The LEGO® Movie, Avengers: Age of Ultron, The Great Gatsby, Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga’Hoole, 300, Happy Feet and The Matrix.