We are currently looking for a Technical Animator for our upcoming Animated Feature who is available in January.
The Animation/Layout TAs main responsibilities are to support the Layout Artists, trouble shoot issues and help with the Layout Artists workflow.
The following is required of all candidates:
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and problem solve
- Ability to work within a strong team environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
The following will be highly regarded:
- 1 year minimum working in a similar role in Games, Animated Series, VFX Film or Feature Animation
- Experience supporting animators and layout artists
- Experience with XSI
- Experience using Linux in production
- Programming experience in python a bonus
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to follow through on solutions
Please apply for this role if you are eligible to work permanently in Australia.
If you are interested in applying for this position then please complete our online application form via our website http://www.animallogic.com
Animal Logic is an independent Australian company that has been at the forefront of creating digital content, award winning design, visual effects and animation for the film and television industries for over 25 years. With studios in Sydney and Vancouver and development offices in Sydney and Los Angeles, Animal Logic continues to forge new partnerships and collaborations with leading studios and filmmakers to develop and produce stories that resonate with a global audience.
Animal Logic recently delivered The LEGO® Batman Movie (2017), The Great Wall (2016) and The Master: A LEGO® Ninjago Short (2016) and Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (2017). Animal Logic is currently in production on Alien: Covenant (2017), The LEGO® Ninjago Movie (2017), Peter Rabbit (2018) and The LEGO® Movie Sequel (2019). Other film credits include: The LEGO® Movie, Avengers: Age of Ultron, The Great Gatsby, Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga’Hoole, 300, Happy Feet and The Matrix.