Zoic Studios is an Award winning VFX company made up of accomplished artists and producers who understand story, process and relationships. Partnership, integrity and enthusiasm are our key founding principles. We have three locations, Los Angeles, New York City and Vancouver, Canada. Some of our recent credits include, Once Upon A Time, The 100, Arrow, Keanu, Keeping Up with the Joneses, Imaginary Mary, Lemony Snicket’s, A Series of Unfortunate Events, and Man in the High Castle
“Visual Evolution” is our mission; we invest in constantly improving our technological and studio processes so that our artists can focus on being creative even in the lightning fast paced world of visual effects. We apply these principles to our work on some of the most VFX intensive film and television projects out there. We like a challenge. Do you?
Our Vancouver, BC location is currently seeking 2D Compositors for short term opportunities – ASAP to end of April.
The Compositor works with and collaborates with the 2D Leads to create and complete shots as assigned.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Must be proficient in Nuke
- Working knowledge of Maya
- A minimum of 3 years live action visual effects compositing experience.
- Knowledge of projection, matte painting integration, CG integration, EXR integration, rig removal
- Excellent understanding of 3D multi-pass rendering techniques and colour space concepts
- Expert eye for colour and composition
- Ability to take artistic direction
- Works well with tight deadlines
- Organized, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
Zoic is a Maya/Vray/Nuke studio.
BC Residents Preferred