• Perform tasks associated with lighting, shading and rendering processes.
• Manage a production team of 3d artists within established timeframes.
• Assign tasks, tutor, and coach (in creative and technical areas) team members.
• Supervise and review the work of team members.
• Be essentially involved in planning of productions, set supervision, quality insurance.
• 5+ years experience in a production environment and excellent knowledge of Maya, ZBrush, and Mari.
• Experience in modeling/texturing/shading.
• Excellent and expert knowledge in Vray.
• Excellent attention to detail and desire to deliver consistently high quality.
• Distinct sense for composition, light and color and excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to work under tight deadlines.
• Strong communicational and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work and lead within a strong team environment, willingness to share knowledge.
• A strong demo reel showing artistic sensibility, and creative problem solving.