Are you a Comp Supervisor?
– Complete all assigned work within the schedule while maintaining constant communication with production team and other artists
– Translate creative and technical direction for the production into specific direction for shots and sequences
– Review and adjust assigned art/technical content to meet creative direction
– Manage the work of leads and individual contributors
– Ensure the ongoing training and development of compositing staff
– Possess highly developed creative skills and a strong understanding of complex multi-layered compositing and latest lighting techniques
– Expert level knowledge of Nuke and other compositing software
– A solid understanding and experience with lighting and rendering workflows
– Able to do creative compositing/look dev
– A rooftop patio with a million dollar view of Melbourne
– Really, really good coffee
– Paid vacation days – four weeks per year!
– Paid sick days (cough!)
– A dedicated culture team that plans fun, rolls out fun & has fun!
– Mates, not colleagues