FBB is currently recruiting senior compositors, whose primary function is to seamlessly integrate all the layers or elements of a shot, including live-action and computer graphic elements, and work closely with the VFX Supervisor to composite the numerous elements that complete a visual effects shot.
- Constructing the final image by combining layers of previously-created material, including rendered computer animation, special effects, graphics, 2D animation, live action and static background plates
- 2D tracking, matte extraction, layering of elements and colour grading
- Blue/green screen extractions
- Seamless integration of live action, miniature and CGI sources
- Follow production pipelines
- Develop creative approaches and problem-solving
- Take part in daily reviews
Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years experience as a compositor, preferable in feature film industry
- Expert knowledge of Nuke, 3D and stereo compositing, CG integration with multi-pass EXR
- Attention to detail and desire to deliver consistently high aesthetic and high technical quality work, and encourage those around you to the same standards
- Excellent communication skills and technical knowledge
- An understanding of the whole film pipeline
- General problem solving skills
- Knowledge of After Effects is a plus
How to Apply:
To be considered please email your resume and link to your reel to jobs(at)fishblowing.com with “Compositor” and your name in the subject line. Please state your availability.
For our in-house vacancies, applicants from outside the EU will require current and valid permission to work in Germany. We regret that we are unable to consider applicants from non-EU nationals who do not hold the appropriate documentation. All applicants are required to produce evidence of eligibility to live and work in Germany.