Animal Logic is seeking experienced Compositors for our hybrid feature film, Peter Rabbit. Contracts are from September through to the end of 2017.
We are particularly interested in Compositors with experience integrating performance based, realistic CG characters into live action plates.
To join us on this exciting project you will need the following:
- A minimum of 5 years+ experience as a Compositor for visual effects films or high end television projects.
- Outstanding production knowledge of Nuke.
- A passion & infectious enthusiasm for creating outstanding visuals on an international stage.
- Excellent ability to integrate 2d, 3d and live action elements.
- Proven ability to follow an established look and meet deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and problem solve.
- A good understanding of a range of supplementary software typically found in digital production, such as Maya, is desirable.
If you are interested in joining us on Peter Rabbit please fill out our online application form or send us an update if you are already have a profile with us. We would really like to see your latest material including:
- Current show reel (please include camera plates, individual layers and finished shots)
- Comprehensive shot breakdown (including software used)
Our online application form can be found here: http://www.animallogic.com/
Animal Logic is an independent Australian company that has been at the forefront of creating digital content, award winning design, visual effects and animation for the film and television industries for over 25 years. With studios in Sydney and Vancouver and development offices in Sydney and Los Angeles, Animal Logic continues to forge new partnerships and collaborations with leading studios and filmmakers to develop and produce stories that resonate with a global audience.
Animal Logic recently delivered The LEGO® Batman Movie (2017), The Great Wall (2016) and The Master: A LEGO® Ninjago Short (2016) and Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (2017). Animal Logic is currently in production on Alien: Covenant (2017), The LEGO® Ninjago Movie (2017), Peter Rabbit (2018) and The LEGO® Movie Sequel (2019). Other film credits include: The LEGO® Movie, Avengers: Age of Ultron, The Great Gatsby, Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga’Hoole, 300, Happy Feet and The Matrix.