Are you a Content and Design Editor?
Luma is seeking Designers with a strong Editorial skill-set to service both our Original and Branded content endeavors.
– Conceptualize and execute on original concepts for short form video compilations; work with a mix of live action, stock footage, visual effects, still imagery, motion graphics and typography to generate show reels, mood films, sizzle reels and marketing materials.
– Apply a strong design aesthetic through nuanced conceptualization and look development.
– Develop, design and generate motion graphics to be used within the edits in novel and unique ways.
– Distill abstract ideas into visual form by tapping into your knowledge of various mediums, content producers, filmmakers, artists, photographers and all other avenues of reference/inspiration.
– Communicate your passion for pop culture, the arts, music, fashion, digital entertainment and experiential executions.
– Collaborate efficiently with all departments to facilitate the creation of video and design materials.
– Work closely with the Executive Creative Director and other supervisors to establish the goals of a perspective task and outline a roadmap to success.
– Push the creative boundaries by consistently striving to produce non-derivative, original and bold content.
– 3+ years editing and design experience; internship and/or school experience is acceptable.
– Proficiency in the following software: Final Cut and/or Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator.
– Knowledge of CG software packages is a plus.
– A desire to further improve skills and techniques.
– Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and knowledge of editing workflows.
– Knowledge of hardware and software required for video and audio format conversion and compression.
– Strong will and self-motivation to complete tasks on time.
– Experience in photography, videography and typography.
– The ability to learn new software, workflows and the implementation of new programs.
– Location, location, location – 1 block from the beach
– Full healthcare benefits
– Paid sick days (cough!)
– Ping pong & arcade machine
– Multiple studio doggies
– A dedicated culture team that plans fun, rolls out fun & has fun!
– Mates, not colleagues