Zoic Studios is an Award winning VFX company made up of accomplished artists and producers who understand story, process and relationships. Partnership, integrity and enthusiasm are our key founding principles. We have three locations, Los Angeles, New York City and Vancouver, Canada. Some of our recent credits include, Keanu, Everything Everything, Once Upon A Time, The 100, Arrow, Lemony Snicket’s; Series of Unfortunate Events, Man In the High Castle, Imaginary Mary and The Get Down.
“Visual Evolution” is our mission; we invest in constantly improving our technological and studio processes so that our artists can focus on being creative even in the lightning fast paced world of visual effects. We apply these principles to our work on some of the most VFX intensive film and television projects out there. We like a challenge. Do you?
Our Vancouver, BC location is currently seeking an experienced TD Department Coordinator beginning Mid-July.
Summary of Position
The ideal candidate will have previous VFX production experience, a deep understanding of the VFX pipeline, and must be able to help organize a highly technical and creative team on tight deadlines.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Min. 2 + years of coordination experience on television and/or feature production
- Able to effectively use Shotgun as your primary note tracking & project management tool
- Experience creating reports using EXCEL and other Microsoft Office tools
- Strong enough understanding of the 2D/3D VFX pipeline and technical vernacular to take detailed notes during dailies or during on-the-fly conversations between Supervisors and Producers and then assign them to the appropriate department
- Thrives in fast-paced, creative environment
- Organized and highly detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to manage different personalities within a shared department of artists.
- Excellent prioritization/conflict resolution/negotiation skills to balance the resource needs of VFX Supervisors and Producers from multiple productions across your department.
- Able to display diplomacy & level headed solutions oriented problem solving in all situations.
* Canadian or PR and BC Residents only please.