Digital Production Mangaer
The Digital Production Manager (DPM) reports to the VFX Producer and oversees the day-to-day operations of project, people and process. Partnering with the VFX Producer, Technical + Art Directors and Supervisors, the DPM creates milestones and manages scope in order to deliver the show on schedule and budget.
- Manage and oversees project, people and process to deliver shows on time and on budget.
- Works with stakeholders to determine milestones, deliverables and scope of show/project and maximizes efficiencies in the production line and overall studio/facility.
- Partners with VFX Coordinators to create detailed plan to break down tasks for the team and ensure the schedule of work is on track.
- Coordinates with I/O Coordinators and Editors to oversee render queue prioritization to ensure effectiveness and adherence to show schedules.
- Delivers ongoing clear goals and deadlines for sequences, and processes to the team and studio.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- 3 + years VFX experience or similar position; with major feature films, additional commercial or episodic experience a plus. Outsource experience preferred, but not required.
- Shotgun or other production management/database software expertise. Advanced Excel (required)
- Experience building facility VFX pipelines with strong understanding of VFX software packages; interest in and understanding of technological advancements within the industry.
- Leadership; capable of motivating team members & performance management
- Organized and methodical in approach to work.
- Clear in planning, tasks and deliverables with artists, supervisors and client
- Works well under pressure and when working to tight deadlines
BENEFITS INCLUDED: comprehensive benefits package including extended health and dental
HOW TO MAKE YOUR APPLICATION STAND OUT
- APPLY ONLY ONCE.
We keep your resume on file for 6 months so no need to apply again unless there are significant changes or unless you’re applying for a different position.
- ALWAYS APPLY WITH THE SAME EMAIL
We want to be able to reach you easily and much of our correspondence is via email and this helps us keep your information together in one file. That way you’re not lost in the system.
- Resume – Include in your resume the names of the company’s you worked with and the dates you were there. Max 2 pages.
- Cover Letter – tell us a little about yourself and what makes you the ideal candidate.