Union is looking for a Junior Pipeline TD to join their growing team.
Primarily you will assist with the design and creation of software tools that can integrate into our existing pipeline as well as testing and documenting new tools and workflows.
Working as part of a small multidisciplinary IT team you will also be involved in directly supporting the artist and production teams to resolve any technical issues, process queries and suggest alternative or work around solutions if required.
This is an entry level role with a lot of potential for learning. As you progress, you will be proactively looking ahead at ways in which our processes and workflows can be refined and improved.
- Computer Science degree (or similar)
- Keen interest in coding with a knowledge of Python. Ideally you will be able to illustrate this through your employment history or your own personal projects
- General knowledge of image formats and processing is an advantage
- Keen Interest in the film and VFX industries
- Ability to work both supervised and unsupervised
- Flexible approach to changing priorities
- Detail oriented with strong ability to multi-task
- Creative problem solving skills
- A willingness to get stuck in
- A keenness to learn
- Knowledge of Maya, Nuke, Houdini and Shotgun would be an advantage
For more information about Union and our recent projects visit www.unionvfx.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The Union Team