For an upcoming feature film production we are looking for passionate 3D Artists with strong skills and interest in Layout.
Required Skills and Experience:
· 1-3+ years of experience creating cinematic layout for VFX or CG animation
· Accomplished examples of layout
· Excellent knowledge of 3D camera work, the principles of cinematography including use of lenses, cinematic staging and blocking
· Proven artistic skills including a strong sense of composition and perspective, good use of light, shadow and colour
· Thorough knowledge of Autodesk Maya
· Good knowledge of motion capture data to computer-generated models
· A good understanding of editing workflow
· Good communication and team working skills
· Good problem-solving skills
· Ability to deliver on schedule, working calmly and efficiently under pressure
· Lighting experience an asset
Tasks and Responsibilities:
· Follow Director’s creative direction in the layout process
· Work with VFX Supervisor on the iterations of each shot/sequence
· Staging and set dressing of shots (Layout scenes with 3D assets and environments)
How to Apply: To apply for this position please send your information to jobs(at)fishblowing.com with “3D Layout Artist” and your name in the subject line.
For our in-house vacancies, applicants from outside the EU will require current and valid permission to work in Germany. We regret that we are unable to consider applicants from non-EU nationals who do not hold the appropriate documentation. All applicants are required to produce evidence of eligibility to live and work in Germany.