Arx anima is calling out for applications from experienced Layout artist.
SUMMARY OF THE ROLE:
Layout Artists break down 2D storyboards into 3D shots.They ensure that everything that is going to be animated is set up properly, including not only characters, but also any props or parts of the background that need to move (e.g. an opening door).
LAYOUT ARTISTS REQUIREMENTS
- Autodesk Maya 2-3 years working experience, in layout or animation
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of composition and cinematography
- Excellent knowledge of camera mechanics
- A good understanding of the editing process
- Good interpretation skills from storyboard to 3D
- Ability to keep deadlines and work in a neat and organised way
All applications to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Layout”.
Because of the number of applications we receive, you will only hear back from us regarding suitable applications to open positions.
Please note that we can only consider applications from talents from EU or with EU working permit and also from talents who are willing to relocate and work on site.