Are you a Lead Compositor?
– Assist with deploying tasks to the proper artists and making sure that they are on the right timeline
– Work with Production Team, Compositing Supervisor and Visual Effects Supervisor to create the desired look for environments and characters that reflect a wide variety of styles
– Develop methodologies for reduction of render time and improving quality of results
– Collaborate with fellow artists and supervisors to meet challenging production deadlines in a positive work environment
– Seamlessly integrate all the layers or elements of a shot while balancing the creative and technical side of each element
– Maintain the overall look, color balance, and quality for assigned shots and sequences to create uniformity in all finished work.
– 5+ years experience in a production environment using Nuke
– A good eye for lighting, detail and overall composition
– A strong understanding of how things should look and feel given specific artistic direction or reference
– A good understanding of 3D multi-pass rendering techniques and colorspace concepts
– An understanding of stereo (3D) and anamorphic compositing in Nuke
– A rooftop patio with a million dollar view of Melbourne
– Really, really good coffee
– Paid vacation days – four weeks per year!
– Paid sick days (cough!)
– A dedicated culture team that plans fun, rolls out fun & has fun!
– Mates, not colleagues