You are a Lighting TD for several years now and love to work on movies with a very high quality?
RISE Berlin is currently looking for Mid to Senior Level Lighting artists to join our team ASAP for very exciting feature projects!
- experience with Maya is a must; Nuke and Mari are a plus
- experience in shading, lighting and rendering with Houdini and Mantra
- advanced knowledge of pbr shading techniques
- advanced knowledge of both traditional lighting and hdri based lighting using fg and gi techniques
- advanced knowledge of lighting and shading for multi-pass output
- good knowledge of scene file optimization for rendering
- you can efficiently follow your cg supervisor’s creative and technical briefs
- you have a perfect eye for detail and realism
- you are able to adapt your light as the brief evolves
- you have the ability to work in a team of creatives
- you are comfortable in working with deadlines
- you have a great sense of humour
If you are interested please send an email with a LINK to your newest SHOWREEL and a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for meeting new talents to join our lovely team!
PLEASE NOTE: You need a valid working permit for the European Union in order to apply. Unfortunately we can’t assist you in getting one for the moment beeing.