Fish Blowing Bubbles is looking for someone with film experience in the matchmove discipline.
- Use relevant 3D software to work out the co-ordinates and movement of the physical camera or objects in a live action shot
- Use plotted scene information to build, stage, and place reference geometry for VFX/compositing artists to convincingly add digital assets to the original plate
- Export and prep approved tracks with reference geometry and cameras for use in other software
- Publish approved work for use in other pipeline stages; ensure accuracy and quality
- 3+ years production experience as a matchmove artist, preferably on feature film or television projects
- Production experience with Syntheyes is essential
- Working knowledge of Maya, Houdini, Nuke is a plus
- Knowledge of Cameras, lenses, match-move, layout, and animation for a photo-real production environment
- Ability to work under pressure and take direction under tight production schedules while maintaining a high quality of work
- Highly organized with strong attention to details
- Great interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team environment
- Experience with Ftrack is a plus
How to Apply:
Please email your resume and link to your reel to jobs(at)fishblowing.com with “Matchmove” and your name in the subject line. Please include your availability.
For our in-house vacancies, applicants from outside the EU will require current and valid permission to work in Germany. We regret that we are unable to consider applicants from non-EU nationals who do not hold the appropriate documentation. All applicants are required to produce evidence of eligibility to live and work in Germany.