Fantastic opportunities for Senior Creature Performance Animators on Peter Rabbit, now in production at our Sydney facility. We are looking for experienced, gifted Animators for this full keyframe, performance-based, hybrid (VFX/Animation) feature film.
Requirements of the roles:
- 5+ years’ experience in animating for feature films.
- A demonstrated passion and ability in animating naturalistic creatures.
- A demonstrated passion and ability in animating character performance and lip sync.
- Ability to motivate and support others in the group toward realising the director’s vision, while taking an active role in providing creative input and solutions.
- A fervent desire to produce the best quality animation on the planet and keep raising the bar!
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to multi-task and proritise.
- The ability to work to deadlines.
Please apply online via our website: http://www.animallogic.com/Careers/Jobs
Animal Logic is an independent Australian company that has been at the forefront of creating digital content, award winning design, visual effects and animation for the film and television industries for over 25 years. With studios in Sydney and Vancouver and development offices in Sydney and Los Angeles, Animal Logic continues to forge new partnerships and collaborations with leading studios and filmmakers to develop and produce stories that resonate with a global audience.
Animal Logic recently delivered The LEGO® Batman Movie (2017), The Great Wall (2016) and The Master: A LEGO® Ninjago Short (2016) and Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (2017). Animal Logic is currently in production on Alien: Covenant (2017), The LEGO® Ninjago Movie (2017), Peter Rabbit (2018) and The LEGO® Movie Sequel (2019). Other film credits include: The LEGO® Movie, Avengers: Age of Ultron, The Great Gatsby, Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga’Hoole, 300, Happy Feet and The Matrix.