Are you a Model / Texture Artist?
– Polygonal modeling of creatures, props and environments from photo reference
– Optimization of UV’s for maximum efficiency
– Developing multilayered photo-real textures for use in multi pass rendering
– Understand pipeline based productions and multi-pass rendering methods
– Ability to take direction
– A team player mentality with a ‘get it done’ attitude
– Communication skills
– A keen eye for fine detail, age, and narrative when painting textures
– An eye for realism
– Well versed with Maya and Z-Brush skills
– A rooftop patio with a million dollar view of Melbourne
– Really, really good coffee
– Paid vacation days – four weeks per year!
– Paid sick days (cough!)
– A dedicated culture team that plans fun, rolls out fun & has fun!
– Mates, not colleagues