Arx anima is calling out for applications from experienced Nuke Compositor.
SUMMARY OF THE ROLE:
Working in a busy creative environment, the successful candidate will work on, high profile, 52×11 minute episode.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- matching color, lighting, and exposure of stock elements to rendered or photographed elements
- matte extractions from blue/green screen photography
- transform and warp elements as needed
- 2D/3D camera tracking
- paint fixes and rotoscoping
- matte edge processing and integration
- minimum 4 years of node-based compositing software experience (Nuke, Shake, Fusion)
- experience with Keylight, Primatte or Ultimatte
- knowledge of projection mapping
- Maya experience a plus
- sound aesthetic with good understanding of color, contrast, and lighting design
- knowledge of film resolution and aspect ratios
- strong problem-solving skills
- strong interpersonal and communication skills
- team player with great attitude
- dependable and flexible
All applications to email@example.com with the subject “Compositor”.
Because of the number of applications we receive, you will only hear back from us regarding suitable applications to open positions.
Please note that we can only consider applications from talents from EU or with EU working permit and also from talents who are willing to relocate and work on site.