Fish Blowing Bubbles in Munich is looking for an individual to perform a wide range of administrative support activities. It would be your job to handle organizational and administrative tasks so that productions can run smoothly and on time.
- Support team with any research tasks & data entry
- Answer, screen, transfer phone calls, and relay messages to appropriate individual
- Receive and direct visitors and clients
- Arrange coffees, lunches for meetings, etc.
- Run errands (food pickups, drop offs, etc.)
- General clerical duties including photocopying and mailing
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- Maintain office supply & equipment inventories
- Ensure that office supplies are ordered on time
- Coordinate maintenance of office equipment
- Maintain and tidy the office
Education and Experience
- Must be 18+ years or older
- Bachelors Degree, or High School Diploma with minimum of 2 years experience in an Administrative/ Production Assistant capacity
- Proficiency in office software (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Knowledge of design software a plus but not essential (e.g. InDesign, Photoshop)
- Interest in VFX
- Strong team player
- Pleasant, professional attitude and personality
- Abilities to multi-task, prioritize, plan, and organize are essential
- Good English communication skills – written and verbal
- Good German communication skills advantageous but not essential – written and verbal
- Problem assessment and problem solving
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be flexible and able to adapt to frenetic office situations
- Self-starter with ability to follow through with minimal supervision
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to work with and maintain confidential information
How to Apply
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Office Assistant” and your name in the subject line.
For our in-house vacancies, applicants from outside the EU will require current and valid permission to work in Germany. We regret that we are unable to consider applicants from non-EU nationals who do not hold the appropriate documentation. All applicants are required to produce evidence of eligibility to live and work in Germany.