Zoic Studios is an Award winning VFX company made up of accomplished artists and producers who understand story, process and relationships. Partnership, integrity and enthusiasm are our key founding principles. We have three locations, Los Angeles, New York City and Vancouver, Canada. Some of our recent credits include, Keanu, Keeping Up with the Joneses, Once Upon a Time, The 100, Arrow, The Get Down & Man in the High Castle.
“Visual Evolution” is our mission; we invest in constantly improving our technological and studio processes so that our artists can focus on being creative even in the lightning fast paced world of visual effects. We apply these principles to our work on some of the most VFX intensive film and television projects out there. We like a challenge. Do you?
We are currently seeking a Paint Artist, for our Vancouver studio. This is a project-based position focusing on a variety of projects and genres. The Paint Artist reports to the Roto & Paint Supervisor.
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Must be proficient in Nuke
- Strong eye for detail, colour, and composition
- Working knowledge of Silhouette and Photoshop is an asset
- 2+ years industry roto & paint experience
- Demonstrated ability to take direction and follow through
- Work well under tight deadlines
- Team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Showcase a comprehensive reel demonstrating the following:
- BG extension
- 3D projection
- Paint out
- Tracking marker/ wire removal
*Please include a full breakdown of your updated reel.