PIXOMONDO is an international visual effects company with a global network of facilities in the US, China, Germany, and Canada. We are recruiting for intern-level positions in our Los Angeles office, where we would like to welcome anyone with the right experience to work in a fresh and challenging environment.
• Enhance and maintain our lighting pipeline/work flow.
• Development and adjustment of lighting set-ups.
• Understand how to properly economize renders while still achieving required quality.
• Work closely with the artistic leads to ensure creative direction is achieved.
• Be able to work with lighting artists to provide guidance and assist in problem solving.
• Ensure work is of the highest possible quality.
• 4+ years experience in a production environment or extraordinary demo reel.
• Programming skills in Maya.
• Deep understanding of V-ray technical pipeline.
• Familiar with Renderman pipeline.
• Strong sense of composition, light and color.
• Open to direction and adaptable to change.
• Creative problem solving skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Good organization and communication skills.
• Ability to work under tight deadline.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work within a strong team environment.
To apply for this position:
Please apply online or submit application via email containing your current resume and a link to a demo reel to Toronto@pixomondo.com.