Are you a Senior Asset Artist?
– Disseminate information to your team members on workflows, methodologies, or creative / technical feedback from a supervisor
– Work with a production team at an advanced level to execute the desired look of complicated CG assets, including creatures and/or hard-surface models, including environments, mechanical, organic, or supernatural assets with the highest level of photoreal quality
– Collaborate with a team to determine various design solutions while offering workarounds to overcome production challenges
– Mentor junior and mid level artists on your team
– Maintain or exceed consistent level of productivity while meeting deadlines
– Liaise with various departments of production
– Manage personal schedules
– 3-5 years minimum film production experience
– A proficient understanding of modelling in Maya
– A proficient understanding of texturing in Mari for multipass rendering
– A proficient understanding of ZbrushAdvanced knowledge of UV optimizations and UDIM workflows
– A strong understanding of look development through photoreal and/or supernatural shader networks
– A strong aesthetic sense with a sharp eye for photorealism
– Concise communication – a must
– Strong interpersonal skills
– Strong organizational skills
– Experience with grooming and hair systems a plus
– A rooftop patio with a million dollar view of Melbourne
– Really, really good coffee
– Paid vacation days – four weeks per year!
– Paid sick days (cough!)
– A dedicated culture team that plans fun, rolls out fun & has fun!
– Mates, not colleagues