At INDG our mission is to make every product playable.
For many years, we have been helping multinational players like Philips, Adidas, Electrolux, Yamaha and Ralph Lauren from our bases in Amsterdam, New York, and Bucharest.
Our CG artists, interactive designers, and developers focus on creating virtual versions of our clients’ products, so lifelike it feels like you could reach out and touch them. Yes, at INDG we geek out to sexy technology like 3D modeling and AR, but behind the bits and bytes is an obsessive drive to design sophisticated technology and software solutions.
INDG is experiencing exciting growth and expansion. To help us on the challenging journey to create the most beautiful and best-performing experiences for both clients and customers, we are seeking a Bucharest-based:
Senior CG Artist
As a Senior CG artist you are responsible for creating photo-realistic renders which will be a part of our interactive solutions. Our product-based propositions require the finest CG-images at their centre. Working for clients like Yamaha, Adidas, Philips and Ralph Lauren you will visualize their products at a level where you will not be able to tell them apart from real-life or photography.
• Create CG content for stills and video projects
• Your renders combine realism, creativity and beauty
• Your images will set a high-quality standard and inspire others
• Contribute to our never-ending journey of quality improvement
• Be involved and think-along on ways to improve workflows and processes
• Train, coach & educate junior artists of our team
• Bring your innovation to our designs
• Excellent artistic skills with an emphasis on photorealistic product visualization and rendering animations
• Know-how on basic mechanical-animations
• You will have both an artistic eye and know how to use technology in to your advantage.
• Experience with 3DsMax, Photoshop, Aftereffects and Vray
• Nice to have: experience in GPU render engines
• A portfolio or show reel that demonstrates your seniority and relevant experience.
What we offer:
If you join us you’ll be part of a young and creative team that is located in the center of Bucharest. The Bucharest team is part of INDG, a global CG- company with offices in Bucharest, Amsterdam, and New York. The CG teams work across three disciplines: VFX & Motion Graphics, Packshots & Illustrations, and real-time 3D assets.
CG/VFX Artists and Art Directors are supported by Technical Directors who continuously work on improving our 3DsMax based workflows. Examples of challenges the teams are facing include: how to best integrate CG into live action footage, visualizing steam or fire in a CG oven, cloths in a washing machine, and efficiently using cutting edge technologies. We work for large, international clients and are currently involved in challenging projects in different domains (automotive, electronics, architecture, and fashion). The past years the Bucharest office has become the main CG Studio where all our visual content is created. As mentioned, the head office is located in Amsterdam and as a firm believer of personal contact there regularly is scheduled back and forth traveling.
Besides always striving to deliver the best qualitative output, we also believe that a great working environment and having fun is important for our crew to perform up to their best ability. In addition to an environment where passion for technology and creative thinking is rewarded, INDG offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including training and career-development perks. Should your profile look like an ideal match, we would be happy to help you relocate to Bucharest.
Please check out our work:
Please send your resume, portfolio and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org. A practical assessment will be part of the interview process. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our HR Department at +40746 143 097 or through e-mail at email@example.com.