At INDG our mission is to make every product playable.
For many years, we have been helping multinational players like Philips, Adidas, Electrolux, Yamaha and Ralph Lauren from our bases in Amsterdam, New York, and Bucharest.
Our CG artists, interactive designers, and developers focus on creating virtual versions of our clients’ products, so lifelike it feels like you could reach out and touch them. Yes, at INDG we geek out to sexy technology like 3D modeling and AR, but behind the bits and bytes is an obsessive drive to design sophisticated technology and software solutions.
INDG is experiencing exciting growth and expansion. To help us on the challenging journey to create the most beautiful and best-performing experiences for both clients and customers, we are seeking a Bucharest-based:
Technical 3D Artist
Creativity is one of the standard requirements of our staff since we consider this as the backbone of our organization. Our highly skilled and well performing 3D Studio currently consists of 3D Artists, Motion Designers and Animators. The teams are based in Amsterdam and Bucharest. You will be part of the Bucharest Studio, but will also closely collaborate with the Studio and Development teams in Amsterdam.
Together with our Technical Director you will work in close connection with the rest of the highly-skilled Artists we have got in-house in order to enhance the workflows, video pipelines and CGI processes. Automation is what you preach and you aren’t shy for a piece of code. Surely, a breathtaking visual result is the number one goal for all your process improvements. Your knowledge of scripting and the industry standard tooling is in-depth and if needed, you can help the team out with taking on board part of the 3D project tasks. You know everything there is to know about rendering with industry standard engines for stills as well as for animations.
You are a true pleasure to work with, by showing professional communication skills, being motivated and show a real passion for the job. Our ideal candidate is experienced with scripting and thinks of driving efficiency through automation, is always curious about anything 3D-related, has got an open and helpful character and knows how to get things done. If this sounds like you and you are passionate and ambitious, always on top of the latest developments in 3D and eager to work with a team of talented Artists, we would really like to have you on board.
We provide a dynamic, fast growing environment and offer you the possibility to develop yourself and your skills within one of the most the creative companies in Europe.
Needless to say, we’ll make sure you are well compensated for your hard work!
• You will be the number 1 driver of process improvements through automation, as well as the main contact for our 3D team when they need help or assistance with troubleshooting for production issues
• In order to implement, maintain and enhance production pipelines, you support & develop tools or procedures which are ready for use
• Throughout different phases of the 3D production process you are a steering force which is at the same time ready to step in; modelling, animation, rendering, post-processing
• You support Solution Managers by either defining technical solutions in the concept stage or by giving work estimations in the quote-phase
• You assist in envisioning the Studio and Company goals with keeping a close eye on the technical feasibility
• Excellent knowledge of 3DS max (including scripting), After effects and V-Ray
• Experience with large 3D production pipelines and workflows
• Experience with leading (project) teams
• Knowledge of Math & programming
• Good understanding of CGI processes, (video) pipelines, video processes and client demands
• You have got an eye for technical and artistic details and never lose focus
• When working on scalable and re-usable solutions, you know how to find a healthy balance between creative and technical aspects
• Strong communication and problem-solving skillss
• Fluent in English (written and spoken)
• Experience with Real-time applications
What we offer
If you join us you’ll be part of a young and creative team that is located in the center of Bucharest. The Bucharest team is part of INDG, a global CG- company with offices in Bucharest, Amsterdam, and New York. The CG teams work across three disciplines: VFX & Motion Graphics, Packshots & Illustrations, and real-time 3D assets.
CG/VFX Artists and Art Directors are supported by Technical Directors who continuously work on improving our 3DsMax based workflows. Examples of challenges the teams are facing include: how to best integrate CG into live action footage, visualizing steam or fire in a CG oven, cloths in a washing machine, and efficiently using cutting edge technologies. We work for large, international clients and are currently involved in challenging projects in different domains (automotive, electronics, architecture, and fashion). The past years the Bucharest office has become the main CG Studio where all our visual content is created. As mentioned, the head office is located in Amsterdam and as a firm believer of personal contact there regularly is scheduled back and forth traveling.
Besides always striving to deliver the best qualitative output, we also believe that a great working environment and having fun is important for our crew to perform up to their best ability. In addition to an environment where passion for technology and creative thinking is rewarded, INDG offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including training and career-development perks. Should your profile look like an ideal match, we would be happy to help you relocate to Bucharest.
INDG helps global brands to drive their customers to action by engaging them online.
For customers such as Philips, Vodafone, Orange and Quickstep, we deliver differentiating online experiences on demand and ensure they efficiently scale across all touch points. This is achieved by combining award winning creative designs and 3D product visualizations with the standard building blocks from our Product Experience (PEX™) platform. As such our solutions fundamentally drive online conversion and brand value while saving operational expenditure on marketing and support.
Please check out our work:
Please send your resume, portfolio and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org. A practical assessment will be part of the interview process. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our HR Department at +40746 143 097 or through e-mail at email@example.com.