Union are looking for Mid Level Compositors to join their growing team.
You will be seamlessly integrating all the layers or elements of shots for feature films and high end television projects.
- Working in collaboration with Compositing Leads to evaluate the creative and technical approach to assigned shots
- Taking briefs and direction from Lead Compositors and VFX Supervisors to execute assigned shots
- Integrating 2D, 3D and live action elements to high-end visual effects film standard
- Meeting schedules and show deadlines
- Ongoing communication with Production and Leads regarding schedules and deadlines
- Taking responsibility for own workload, time management and notes/feedback actions required by Supervisors
- Balancing the creative and technical aspects of each shot
- Working with a good knowledge of colour space principles
- An excellent working knowledge of and production experience with Nuke
- Excellent organisation, communication and interpersonal skills
- A proactive and collaborative work ethic
- A strong eye for detail, composition, colour and lighting
- The ability to multitask, prioritise and problem solve
- An understanding of colour space principles
- Knowledge of practical lighting for photography
- A working knowledge of the overall VFX pipeline
To learn more about Union visit www.unionvfx.com.