Zoic Studios is an Award winning VFX company made up of accomplished artists and producers who understand story, process and relationships. Partnership, integrity and enthusiasm are our key founding principles. We have three locations, Los Angeles, New York City and Vancouver, Canada. Some of our recent credits include, Keanu, Everything Everything, Once Upon A Time, The 100, Arrow, Lemony Snicket’s; Series of Unfortunate Events, Man In the High Castle, Imaginary Mary and The Get Down..
“Visual Evolution” is our mission; we invest in constantly improving our technological and studio processes so that our artists can focus on being creative even in the lightning fast paced world of visual effects. We apply these principles to our work on some of the most VFX intensive film and television projects out there. We like a challenge. Do you?
Our Vancouver, BC location is seeking an experienced VFX Coordinator for July 2017 start dates.
The ideal candidate will have previous VFX production experience, a deep understanding of the VFX pipeline and must work well in a team environment with tight deadlines.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- 2 + years of VFX coordination experience on television and/or feature production
- Solid understanding of 3D/2D VFX pipelines
- Production experience with Shotgun
- Cinesync or similar dailies session experience
- Detailed note taking and transferring of notes into Shotgun
- Experience with EXCEL and Microsoft Office
- Organized and highly detail oriented
- Thrives in fast-paced, creative environment
- Able to manage different personalities within a shared department of artists.
- Good at conflict resolution
- Able to display diplomacy & level headed personality
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Editorial experience a plus
* BC Residents, Canadian /PR only please.