Fish Blowing Bubbles is seeking a VFX Coordinator to join our team in Munich. You will work with producers and artists to ensure shots are being tracked and delivered according to established targets and milestones. This position requires effective project management skills. We look for clear communicators that demonstrate a high level of organization and possess a very proactive / positive attitude.
- Scheduling, prioritizing and tracking internal technical assignments and project details.
- Organize dailies, rounds and project meetings.
- Organize and setup media for review sessions.
- Ensure FTrack (project management tool) statuses and task assignments are kept up to date.
- Coordinate and package shot deliveries including submission documentation.
- Ensure teams are clear on daily delivery objectives.
- Record all shot notes whether from clients, dailies, rounds or reviews.
- Ensure effective communication and continual team updates.
- Ensure project scope, status and completion information up to date (FTrack).
- Document decisions and requests, and ensure items are tracked and managed appropriately.
- Monitor and control progress, issues and prepare reports.
- Ensure work is being approved and completed on time and to specification.
- Establish quality control and project closure processes.
- Highly organized with excellent scheduling and task management skills.
- Project management experience with the ability to problem solve effectively in a fast paced environment.
- Minimum of 2 years experience within the VFX or film production industry.
- Experience with production management software Ftrack / Shotgun or similar.
- Understanding of visual effects processes and workflows.
- Conversant with visual effects terminologies and processes.
- Ability to liaise and collaborate with clients, artists and producers.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to motivate others.
How to Apply
We look forward to receiving your application via email. Please send your information to jobs(at)fishblowing.com with “VFX Coodinator” and your name in the subject line.
For our in-house vacancies, applicants from outside the EU will require current and valid permission to work in Germany. We regret that we are unable to consider applicants from non-EU nationals who do not hold the appropriate documentation. All applicants are required to produce evidence of eligibility to live and work in Germany.