Zoic Studios is an Award winning VFX company made up of accomplished artists and producers who understand story, process and relationships. Partnership, integrity and enthusiasm are our key founding principles. We have three locations, Los Angeles, New York City and Vancouver, Canada. Some of our recent credits include, Keanu, Everything Everything, Once Upon A Time, The 100, Arrow, Lemony Snicket’s; Series of Unfortunate Events, Man In the High Castle, Imaginary Mary and The Get Down.
“Visual Evolution” is our mission; we invest in constantly improving our technological and studio processes so that our artists can focus on being creative even in the lightning fast paced world of visual effects. We apply these principles to our work on some of the most VFX intensive film and television projects out there. We like a challenge. Do you?
Our Vancouver location is seeking a Junior VFX Coordinator, for Evening Shift for an August start.
The Junior VFX Coordinator works under the VFX Coordinators and Producers and is primarily responsible for managing all client postings and deliveries. Qualified candidates will have a great attitude strong organizational and problem solving skills.
- Experience working with non-linear editing software, such as; Avid/Final Cut/Premiere
- Good understanding of the VFX Pipeline
- Prior experience working within a VFX studio, and interacting with clients an asset.
- Experience with Excel and Microsoft Office
- Organized and detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detailed note taking and transferring of notes into Shotgun
- Thrives in fast-paced, creative environment
- Able to work independently
- Understanding of 3D/2D VFX pipelines
- VFX related education
- Production experience with Shotgun
- Cinesync or similar dailies session experience
BC Residents and Canadian/PR applicants only.