Are you a VFX Producer?
– Manage all aspects of a show, involving: the VFX breakdown and bid / planning and scheduling of facility resources / managing the VFX team and monitoring their work during the post-production process / liaising and managing relationships with clients
– Plan and schedule facility resources with the VFX Supervisor
– Be responsible for supervising the daily assignment to individual artists
– Ensure the progression of work is to the client’s satisfaction
– Communicate with clients, editorial and in-house management
– Track and update progress of VFX shots in database
– Create meeting budgets and scheduling targets
– Maintain adherence to set Production contract standards
– Motivate individual artists as well as the team as a whole
– A minimum of 3 years VFX production experience
– A thorough knowledge of MS Office; particularly Excel (an understanding of Project is also beneficial)
– A high level problem solving skills
– The ability to adapt to change
– Extremely detail oriented and well organized skills
– Provenly excelled in project management
– Been capable of motivating and leading a large team with enthusiasm and clarity
– A calm and methodical in your approach to work
– Been able to grow and thrive in a fast paced environment
– Commercial / Ad space experience is a definite plus!
– Location, location, location – 1 block from the beach
– Full healthcare benefits
– Paid sick days (cough!)
– Ping pong & arcade machine
– Multiple studio doggies
– A dedicated culture team that plans fun, rolls out fun & has fun!
– Mates, not colleagues.