Union VFX is seeking a VFX Production Coordinator to join our growing team. The ideal candidate should be motivated and well-organised, with the desire to work within a fast-paced, creative team.
You will be scheduling and coordinating the flow of work and communication between artists and the production team, as well as providing production support to VFX producers and supervisors.
- Work closely with your supervisors and/or leads in crewing and scheduling your project’s work, keeping in mind the overall show schedule, client reviews, bids, and needs
- Schedule, track, and manage assigned work within Shotgun
- Ensure work is on schedule and is meeting internal and external (client) deadlines. Check in with artists on a regular basis regarding workload, targets, needs, etc.
- Set up turnover reviews and communicate turnover information to all artists assigned to assets or shots
- Manage client deliveries to editorial and DI teams
- Track client needs, reviews and deliveries to make sure your team hits their deadlines
- Serve as key communication liaison between all parties relevant to your projects
- Act as primary point person for organising dailies/shot reviews throughout the day on behalf of your Supervisor. Take notes and enter into Shotgun to communicate to updates to everyone impacted.
We’d like to talk to you if you have the following:
- Previous experience working for a visual effects company, preferably in a feature film environment (Candidates with previous experience coordinating Visual Effects for broadcast TV may also be considered)
- Production experience using Shotgun software
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong communication and organisational skills with great attention to detail
- Working knowledge of postproduction techniques and terminology
- Knowledge of FileMaker Pro would be a plus