Part-time, can be remote
The Recruiter should use his/her knowledge of the VFX industry to identify and shortlist qualified artists for vacant positions.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participate in full cycle recruiting
- Creatively source artists through online postings, LinkedIn, social media, networking events
- Manage the applicant tracking system and job postings
- Work with supervisors to review demo reels to assess artist’s capabilities and identify ideal candidates
- Manage the recruitment pipeline from screening, interviewing, negotiations, reference checks, and preparing appropriate documents
- Coordinate and participate in interviews
- Assist with travel and accommodation requirements for select candidates
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- 1+ years of recruitment experience in the VFX feature film industry
- Bachelor’s Degree (VFX or HR preferred)
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and time management skills
- Ability to multitask in an environment where there are changing priorities
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Familiarity with the current employment legislation and immigration laws (Germany) advantageous but not required
HOW TO APPLY
- Email your resume to email@example.com with “Recruiter” and your name in the subject line. Please include your availability.
JOB IS EXPIRED.