- Development and optimization of existing workflow tools in alignment with artists and supervisor
- Explore new technologies on the given platforms to achieve best possible result
- Optimising of render settings and scene set-ups
- Technical support for artists
- Work with the supervisor and other artists to ensure consistency between vision and implementation of environment assets.
- Planning of render resources
- Provide and accept direction.
- Ensure that all aspects of art production are completed on a timely basis to a high standard.
- Understand and follow style guides to guarantee the consistency of the project.
- Complete all tasks in a timely manner and to a consistent high quality standard.
- 3+ years experience.
- Strong communication skills and a great team-player attitude.
- Strong knowledge of Maya and Photoshop.
- Scripting: Python; Mel; C++.
- Expertise in look development (shading, texturing, rendering).
- Strong passion for creating art of highest quality.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Ability to deliver and receive constructive feedback.
- A portfolio or reel that demonstrates the following:
- Strong artistic background
- Solid understanding of modeling, shading, lighting and rendering
- Clear understanding of the normal map creation process
- Strong ability to create photorealistic and stylized rendering
- Clear understanding of efficient UV layout for low and high polygonal objects
- Keen eye for detail and realism
- Strong texturing skills
How to Apply
To be considered please email your resume and link to your reel to jobs(at)fishblowing.com with “Technical Director” and your name in the subject line.
For our in-house vacancies, applicants from outside the EU will require current and valid permission to work in Germany. We regret that we are unable to consider applicants from non-EU nationals who do not hold the appropriate documentation. All applicants are required to produce evidence of eligibility to live and work in Germany.