Zoic Studios is an Award winning VFX company made up of accomplished artists and producers who understand story, process and relationships. Partnership, integrity and enthusiasm are our key founding principles. We have three locations, Los Angeles, New York City and Vancouver, Canada. Some of our recent credits include, Iron Fist, The 100, Arrow, Keanu, Keeping Up with the Joneses, Imaginary Mary, Lemony Snicket’s, A Series of Unfortunate Events, and Man in the High Castle
“Visual Evolution” is our mission; we invest in constantly improving our technological and studio processes so that our artists can focus on being creative even in the lightning fast paced world of visual effects. We apply these principles to our work on some of the most VFX intensive film and television projects out there. We like a challenge. Do you?
Our Los Angeles location is currently seeking character animators for a full CG museum installation through middle of April.
Summary of Position:
Works under the VFX Supervisor and CG Lead to execute animation for various characters.
- Comfortable with mocap clean up
- Ensuring animation meets production deadlines
- Ensuring animation meets quality standards
- Knowing and following all pipeline and studio policies and procedures
- 3 years minimum experience working as an animator within live action film and television
- Have a reel or breakdown demostrating animation for full CG productions
- A strong visual understanding of physics is a must
- Proficiency animating in Maya
- Ability to work within a fast-paced team environment
- Positive attitude, hard worker, flexible schedule
- Strong attention to detail and follow through
LA based residents preferred. Zoic does not cover relocation. This position is on site in our Culver City studio.