Zoic Studios is an Award winning VFX company made up of accomplished artists and producers who understand story, process and relationships. Partnership, integrity and enthusiasm are our key founding principles. Some of our recent credits include Powerless, Homeland, When We Rise, The Exorcist, Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon: Sword of Destiny, Once Upon a Time, The 100, and Arrow.
“Visual Evolution” is our mission; we invest in constantly improving our technological and studio processes so that our artists can focus on being creative even in the lightning fast paced world of visual effects. We apply these principles to our work on some of the most VFX intensive film and television projects out there. We like a challenge. Do you?
Our Culver City, CA office is currently looking to hire well rounded 3D Generalists for the month of April.
This would be an on-site booking, unfortunately we cannot work with remote artists for this project.
- Ability to take 3D elements from start to finish
- Attend daily project meetings to show iterations and receive feedback
- Must be able to work independently or within teams to achieve high quality assets and 3d passes for hand off to compositing
- Attention to detail and awareness of schedule and daily output goals
- Pro-active team member who demonstrates a strong sense of creativity and respect for aesthetics
- The primary skillsets for this role would be Texturing, Shading, Lighting, and Object Animation
- Min. 3 years experience in feature film and/or episodic television
- Expert knowledge in lighting and shading with Maya/Vray
- Comfortable with animating objects in Maya
- Experience in Nuke
- Modelling skills a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills